Profile Rail Systems and Runner Blocks
The compact design of Nook runner blocks offers greater design flexibility and several methods of mounting compared to other linear guidance systems. Special retainers and re-circulation tubes prevent balls from escaping when the runner block is removed from the rail.
Features And Benefits:
- Equal load carrying capacity in four directions with High Rigidity and Moment Rigidity.
- Steel bearing balls recirculate between the rail and the runner block and contact both surfaces at a 45 degree angle. Equal load can be applied bi-directionally in both horizontal and vertical axes. Nook Profile Rail Systems are also capable of withstanding moment loads.
- Full radius ball raceways circular shape provides ideal ball to ball raceway contact for increased rigidity.
- Precise geometry of ball raceway square configuration is ideal for preloading and high rigidity.
- A range of preloads are available depending upon the requirements for rigidity and load capacity. Preload is achieved by the selection of precisely graded ball diameter.
Caged Profile Rail
The Caged Ball Chain Design provides lower friction and lower noise than traditional profile rail block designs. The benefit of a caged ball design prevents the bearings from incidental contact,
which reduces friction, wear and noise.
Rotational Ball Chain:
- Reduces noise
- Higher speed in motion
- Prolong service life
- Prolong re-lubrication period
A uniquely patented ball chain design provides a flexible link between the block and bearings. This gives the ball chain enough space to rotate and move in the circulation channel and overcome the friction of the curvature. In addition, the space between upper and bottom parts have oil storage functions, increasing the re-lubrication interval and service life.
Heavy Load Series
The NHRC is designed to accommodate the high cycle demands and high speeds when they are required.
Non-Caged Profile Rail
Miniature Ball Profile Rail
EMBEDDED INVERSE HOOK DESIGN FOR REINFORCED MECHANICAL INTEGRATION
When the runner block is in motion and changing direction, the circulating stainless steel balls inside the raceway generate
impact force against the plastic end cap. As the demand for rapid motion in the automation industry has increased, Nook has
invented a new design to improve high speed running capability. Plastic inverse hooks for miniature linear blocks tightly secure
block components to handle the impact force effectively by distributing the applied stress over a large area.
UNIQUE BALL RE-CIRCULATION DESIGN
The stainless steel ball re-circulation hole and channel constructs are fully sealed by plastic frame and end caps. The simple
structure substantially reduces contact surface between steel ball and metal, thus reduces noise significantly. The lubrication
oil storage embedded in the circulation channel significantly extends the re-lubricating interval, extends life and reduces
- High speed belt driven mechanism
- High speed carrier design
- Automation linkage between stations
NMR-EE SERIES STAINLESS STEEL REINFORCED PLATES ENSURE HIGH ROBUSTNESS
Runner blocks are equipped with two stainless steel plates which reinforce the end-cap from end to end. This sturdier design
supports higher running speeds. The plates can also function as scrapers to facilitate smooth travel.
The miniature linear guide series have three accuracy grades for design selection. Regardless of series, the NMR miniature linear guides use a stainless steel processed material. A lubrication storage design that is environmentally-friendly system, which requires less lubricant.
The wide miniature linear guide series has the same benefits as the standard miniature rail with the addition of a wider rail and block. This allows for a larger moment load and capacity for the same size rail.