ActionJac™ Worm Gear Screw Jack systems are ruggedly designed and produced in standard models with load handling capacities from 1/4 ton to 100 tons. Metric capacities are also available from 5 kN to 200 kN.
- No "standard" travel lengths (built to specification).
- Ductile iron housings proportioned to support the rated capacity of the unit.
- Use individually or in multiple screw jack arrangements.
- Alloy steel worm drive with high strength bronze worm gear (drive sleeve).
- Anti-friction tapered roller bearings with external seals to prevent loss of lubrication.
- The drive sleeve is supported on anti-friction tapered roller or ball thrust bearings.
- Premium finishes are available including Epoxy, Outdoor, Marine, or per customer specification.