Ball Screw Jack
Standard model capacities from 1/4 ton to 100 tons. Metric capacities from 5 kN to 200 kN.
ActionJac™ Worm Gear Ball Screw Jacks use a ball screw and nut made from hardened alloy steel with hardened bearing balls carrying the load between nut and screw. This rolling action reduces friction between the nut and the screw permitting smooth and efficient movement of the load. Because of the greater efficiency and rolling action, the ball screw can operate at higher speeds and increased duty cycle when compared with the Machine Screw Jack.
- Improved speed, force, duty cycle, acceleration
- Longer life cycle (low friction)
- Requires less motor power
- Greater positioning accuracy
- Higher static load and lower dynamic load
- Premium finishes including Epoxy, Outdoor, Marine, or per customer specification.
- Use individually or in multiple screw jack arrangements.
- No "standard" travel lengths (built to specification).
- Ductile iron housings proportioned to support the rated capacity of the unit.
- Alloy steel worm drive with high strength bronze worm gear (drive sleeve).
- Anti-friction tapered roller bearings with external seals to prevent loss of lubrication.
- The drive sleeve is supported on anti-friction tapered roller or ball thrust bearings.
Prevents rotation of the lift shaft with a square guide attached to the screw translating inside a square stem cover. The square stem tube is supplied with lube fittings. A lift shaft moves through the gear box and extends out from the top or bottom. An integrated nut and worm gear rotate together. When the lift shaft is held to prevent rotation, it moves linearly through the gear box to move the load. Learn More
Inch Ball Screw Jacks
ActionJac™ Ball Screw Jacks have been designed to produce rated output forces with a minimum amount of input torque. Ball screw jacks use a worm gear set arrangement with an efficient ball screw and nut that reduces the amount of input torque to approximately one third the torque required for the Machine Screw Jack. Part Number Reference
Metric Ball Screw Jacks
Nook Industries has expanded the ActionJac™ offering to include metric models providing design engineers a globally accepted product. All the efficiency advantages that come with ball screw technology are available in ActionJac™ Metric Ball Screw Jacks. A full line of IEC motor mounts are also available.
Ball Screw Jack Accessories
Nook Industries offers a wide assortment of screw jack accessories to accommodate specific applications. From motor mounts to limit switches to lubricant, Nook can easily configure a complete screw jack system.
Start with a base screw jack and add accessories to configure a complete linear motion system. Some accessories include:
|Hardware||Power||Sensing & Control|
And many more...