Ball Screw Jack
Standard model capacities from 1/4 ton to 100 tons. Metric capacities from 5 kN to 200 kN.
ActionJac™ Worm Gear Ball Screw Jacks use a ball screw and nut made from hardened alloy steel with hardened bearing balls carrying the load between nut and screw. This rolling action reduces friction between the nut and the screw permitting smooth and efficient movement of the load. Because of the greater efficiency and rolling action, the ball screw can operate at higher speeds and increased duty cycle when compared with the Machine Screw Jack.
- Improved speed, force, duty cycle, acceleration
- Longer life cycle (low friction)
- Requires less motor power
- Greater positioning accuracy
- Higher static load and lower dynamic load
- Premium finishes including Epoxy, Outdoor, Marine, or per customer specification.
- Use individually or in multiple screw jack arrangements.
- No "standard" travel lengths (built to specification).
- Ductile iron housings proportioned to support the rated capacity.
- Alloy steel worm drive with high strength bronze worm gear (drive sleeve).
- Anti-friction tapered roller bearings with external seals to prevent loss of lubrication.
- The drive sleeve is supported on anti-friction tapered roller or ball thrust bearings.
Screw Jack Product Selector
Easily design your own ball screw jack system based on your unique application with the DESIGN GUIDE PRO tool. Enter your individual parameters to determine the best product fit.
Inch Ball Screw Jacks
ActionJac™ Ball Screw Jacks have been designed to produce rated output forces with a minimum amount of input torque. Ball screw jacks use a worm gear set arrangement with an efficient ball screw and nut that reduces the amount of input torque to approximately one third the torque required for the Machine Screw Jack. Part Number Reference
Metric Ball Screw Jacks
Nook Industries has expanded the ActionJac™ offering to include metric models providing design engineers a globally accepted product. All the efficiency advantages that come with ball screw technology are available in ActionJac™ Metric Ball Screw Jacks. A full line of IEC motor mounts are also available.
Ball Screw Jack Accessories
Configure a Complete Lifting System
Nook Industries offers a wide assortment of screw jack accessories to accommodate specific applications. From motor mounts to limit switches to lubricant, Nook can easily configure a complete screw jack system.
Start with a base screw jack and add accessories to configure a complete linear motion system. Some accessories include:
|Hardware||Power||Sensing & Control|
And many more...
Specialty Coatings for Demanding Environments
- Excessive Heat and Humidity
- Extreme Cold and Ice
- Dust and Dirt
- Food Handling