Metric Profile Rail SystemMetric Profile Rail, Standard, Metric Runner Block, Heavy Load, High Speed, 4 Through Holes On Flange, 65mm Read More
- H [mm]:
- H1 [mm]:
- N [mm]:
Metric Profile Rail
- Size [mm]:
- d2 [mm]:
- d3 [mm]:
- h [mm]:
- H4 [mm]:
- F [mm]:
- W [mm]:
- Maximum Length [mm]:
- Weights-Rail [kg/m]:
Metric Runner Block, Heavy Load, High Speed, 4 Through Holes On Flange
- Size [mm]:
- L1 [mm]:
- L2 [mm]:
- L3 [mm]:
- L4 [mm]:
- d1 x l:
- H3 [mm]:
- W1 [mm]:
- W2 [mm]:
- W3 [mm]:
- W5 [mm]:
(Runner Block)Forces and Torques
- Basic Load Ratings C [kN]:
- Basic Load Ratings C [lbf]:
- Basic Load Ratings C0 [kN]:
- Basic Load Ratings C0 [lbf]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Ma [kN-m]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Ma [lb-in]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Mb [kN-m]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Mb [lb-in]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Mc [kN-m]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Mc [lb-in]:
- Weight-Block [kg]:
(Runner Block)Grease Fitting
- Grease Fitting Part Number:
Profile Rail Assemblies are specifically designed with matching the runner block to the ground rail. This combinations provides unique benefits.
Smooth Operation at Both High and Low Speeds
- Precision ground full radius ball tracks provide smooth ball circulation and reduced friction.
- The unique ball recirculation design permits stable, high speed travel.
- High quality materials are hardened by an advanced heat treatment system resulting in increased durability and performance.
- Direct lubrication to ball grooves through a grease fitting insures adequate lubrication. The one-piece seal design retains lubricant and effectively protects against contamination.
- Full radius ball raceways self-align to help absorb small mounting errors and distributes related stresses evenly.
- The Nook Profile Rail design has been extensively tested to insure long reliable life.