Linear Actuator - CC Series
Nook Industries CC™ Linear Actuators are a combination of an electric motor and an acme screw or a high efficiency ball screw. They are designed to be ready to install directly into any industrial or commercial application. They are ideally suited for any OEM application where linear motion is needed.
- Durable construction and Dependable performance
- Long-life operation and High repeatability
- Operation in either compression or tension loading applications
- Adjustable limit switches
- Lifetime lubrication
- Mechanical overload protection
- Corrosion resistant exterior surfaces
- Duty Cycle 25% max "on-time" of 5 minutes at rated load.
- Operating temperature range is -30°F to +160°F
- Environmental Protection Class - IP54
Linear Actuator - CC™ Series Standard Mount
Linear Actuator - CC™ Series U and T Mount
U Mount - Dual Linear Actuators driven by a single motor and gearbox.
Designed with two actuating cylinders working in tandem providing a uniform synchronized motion in the same direction with a single motor and gear box. They can be field-adjusted to varying widths. Additional actuator rod can be added to accommodate longer arrangements.
Comes with a standard width adjustment of 70" max to 48" min center to center of the actuator rods. An optional width adjustment can be provided giving an 82" max to 60" min from center to center of the actuator rods.
T Mount - Dual Linear Actuators driven by a common expandable drive shaft.
Designed with two actuating cylinders working in opposing directions. Both actuator rods are connected to the same motor and gearbox providing a uniform synchronized motion.