PA05-I 0631-1000 SRT RA V
In-Line Programmable Actuator, With Ball Screw, 0631-1000 SRT RA, Servo Motor Read More
- 0631-1000 SRT RA
- Ball Circle Diameter [in]:
- Screw Lead [in]:
- Lead Accuracy +/- [in/in]:
- Efficiency [%]:
- Ball Nut Max Velocity [in/min]:
- Max Capacity [lb]:
- Dynamic Load [lb] (Ball screw L10 life based on 1 mil. Inches of travel):
- L1 + Travel [in]:
- L2 + Travel [in]:
- L3 [in]:
- A (w/out Reducer, No Brake) [in]:
- A (w/out Reducer, Brake) [in]:
- A (w/Reducer, No Brake) [in]:
- A (w/Reducer, Brake) [in]:
- B (w/out Reducer) [in]:
- B (w/Reducer) [in]:
In-Line Ball Screw Drive Programmable ActuatorPA Actuator™ offers an expanded range of performance by providing higher loads, longer life, and increased duty cycles with higher speeds and programmability.
Servo Drive PA Actuators provide the precise, accurate and control many linear applications need today. The servo motor actuator can be fitted with a variety of gear reduction from 1.5:1 to 10:1.
PA Actuator Advantages
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Long service life.
- Anti-rotation device integrated.
- Quiet running performance.
- Complete system from one source including motor, drive, controller, and power supply.
- Ball screws are used on high-speed applications.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Strokes up to 24 in.
- Repeatability ± 0.004 in. up to ± 0.001 in.
- Standard motor and gearhead flanges for simplified selection. Optional motors are available at customer selection when specified.
- IP54 (motor dependent)
- IP65 (motor dependent)
Click the below link to access the PA Load / Speed curves