PA05-I 070-RA V
In-Line Programmable Actuator, With Acme Screw, 070-RA, Servo Motor Read More
- 3/4-10 RA
- Screw Lead [in]:
- Lead Accuracy +/- [in/in]:
- Efficiency [%]:
- Max Capacity [lb]:
- L1 + Travel [in]:
- L2 + Travel [in]:
- L3 [in]:
- A (w/out Reducer, No Brake) [in]:
- A (w/out Reducer, Brake) [in]:
- A (w/Reducer, No Brake) [in]:
- A (w/Reducer, Brake) [in]:
- B (w/out Reducer) [in]:
- B (w/Reducer) [in]:
In-Line Acme Screw Drive Programmable ActuatorPA Actuator™ offers an expanded range of performance by providing higher loads, longer life, and increased duty cycles with higher speeds and programmability.
Servo Drive PA Actuators provide the precise, accurate and control many linear applications need today. The servo motor actuator can be fitted with a variety of gear reduction from 1.5:1 to 10:1.
PA Actuator Advantages
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Long service life.
- Anti-rotation device integrated.
- Quiet running performance.
- Complete system from one source including motor, drive, controller, and power supply.
- Acme screw actuators designed for lower duty cycles where self-locking is desired.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Strokes up to 24 in.
- Repeatability ± 0.004 in. up to ± 0.001 in.
- Standard motor and gearhead flanges for simplified selection. Optional motors are available at customer selection when specified.
- IP54 (motor dependent)
- IP65 (motor dependent)
Click the below link to access the PA Load / Speed curves.