Nook Industries has always been a leader in developing high quality linear motion components and systems to meet the ever increasing demand for precision linear motion. Precision-rolled ball screws have long been a hallmark of Nook Industries, and the latest innovations from Nook Industries are Precision Metric Ball Screws (PMBS™). A precision metric ball screw assembly is manufactured in the United States to meet the increasing demand for metric ball screws in the global market.
Mounting dimensions per DIN69 051 part 5 Type c.
Consult factory or Nook website to design end machining and bearing mounts for ease of applications. Check engineering section of the catalog to verify application data to assure product performance.
- The V-Thread mounting provides a compact connection.
- Two flats offer ease of mounting.
- Utilizing precision thread-rolling technology
- Wide range of diameters and leads
- T3, T5, T7, and T10 lead accuracy per ISO 3408-3
- Preloaded and clearance nuts
- State-of-the-art ball return mechanisms
- Integral wipers