Metric Profile Rail SystemMetric Profile Rail, Compact, Metric Runner Block, Heavy Load, Compact Type, 4 Tapped Holes, 35mm Read More
- H [mm]:
- H1 [mm]:
- N [mm]:
Metric Profile Rail
- Size [mm]:
- d2 [mm]:
- d3 [mm]:
- h [mm]:
- H4 [mm]:
- F [mm]:
- W [mm]:
- Maximum Length [mm]:
- Weights-Rail [kg/m]:
Metric Runner Block, Heavy Load, Compact Type, 4 Tapped Holes
- Size [mm]:
- L1 [mm]:
- L2 [mm]:
- L3 [mm]:
- L4 [mm]:
- H3 [mm]:
- M1 x l:
- W1 [mm]:
- W2 [mm]:
- W3 [mm]:
(Runner Block)Forces and Torques
- Basic Load Ratings C [kN]:
- Basic Load Ratings C [lbf]:
- Basic Load Ratings C0 [kN]:
- Basic Load Ratings C0 [lbf]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Ma [kN-m]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Ma [lb-in]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Mb [kN-m]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Mb [lb-in]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Mc [kN-m]:
- Static Moment Ratings-Mc [lb-in]:
- Weight-Block [kg]:
(Runner Block)Grease Fitting
- Grease Fitting Part Number:
Compact Profile Rail Assemblies have the same benefits as the Standard Height Rail and are specifically designed with matching the runner block to the ground rail. This combinations provides unique benefits.
Smooth Operation at Both High and Low Speeds
- Precision ground full radius ball tracks provide smooth ball circulation and reduced friction.
- The unique ball recirculation design permits stable, high speed travel.
- High quality materials are hardened by an advanced heat treatment system resulting in increased durability and performance.
- Direct lubrication to ball grooves through a grease fitting insures adequate lubrication. The one-piece seal design retains lubricant and effectively protects against contamination.
- Full radius ball raceways self-align to help absorb small mounting errors and distributes related stresses evenly.
- The Nook Profile Rail design has been extensively tested to insure long reliable life.