ActionJac MJAB-100-U 20:1
- Capacity [Ton]:
- Gear Ratio:
- Turns of Worm Per Inch Travel:
- Torque to Raise 1 lb. [in-lb]:
- Lifting Screw Diameter [in]:
- Screw Lead [in]:
- Root Diameter [in]:
- Tare Drag Torque [in-lb]:
- Maximum Allowable Input [hp]:
- Maximum Input Torque [in-lb]:
- Compression Loading Maximum Travel at 1000 lbs. [lbs]:
- Compression Loading Maximum Travel at Any Load [lbs]:
- Maximum Worm Speed at Rated Load [rpm]:
- Travel Rate at 1750 rpm [in/min]:
- Maximum Load at 1750 RPM [lb]:
- Starting Torque:
- 2 x Running Torque
- Base 0 Travel [lb]:
- Per Inch of Travel [lb]:
- Grease [lb]:
Anti-backlash Machine Screw Jacks are used wherever reversible load conditions require precision positioning control. Adjustable backlash Machine Screw Jack models are available to reduce backlash to approximately 0.003".
An Anti-backlash Machine Screw Jack allows the lash between the drive sleeve thread and the lifting screw thread to be controlled by adjusting the top cover of the jack. The anti-backlash jack design has an upper drive sleeve and a lower drive sleeve. Adjustment of the cover changes the relative distance between the drive sleeves. This change in distance compensates for any lash. Because the drive sleeve is split, the life of an Anti-backlash Machine Screw Jack will be less.
Anti-backlash Machine Screw Jacks minimize backlash, but should not be used to completely eliminate backlash. While it may be desirable to totally eliminate backlash, the result would be a lock-up of lifting shaft and drive sleeve.