Nook sensors are designed to allow easy field adjustments. Magnets are secured to the extension tube to ensure a positive response once
it passes near the position sensor. To adjust the position sensors simply position the extension tube in the correct position, loosen the locking screw, and then slide the movable sensor to the desired location until the sensor indicates a response. Additional sensors can be added or moved. It is also possible to add multiple sensors to the same slot.
- DC rated operational voltage: 10-30 VDC
- DC rated operational amperage: < 150 mA
- Operating temperature: -13°F to +158°F
LINEAR POSITION TRANSDUCER
The sensor system is supplied with two PNP or NPN (normally closed) switches. For additional switches or to order a normally open switch, contact Nook Application Engineers.
- Non-Contact - No wear, such as found with pot wipers on conductive mylar, particularly when mounted on dithered
actuators or vibrating installations
- Low Power Needs - Allows use with printed circuit-level supplies of +24 VDC
- No Drift - No periodic re-calibration needed
- Continuous absolute position measurement
PA05-P-01 / 0631-1000 SRT RA / V200B-G3 / BC / 12 / ANS
In this sample string, the second character of the final cluster indicates the presence of a sensor.
- An "N" value indicates an "NPN" sensor
- A "P" value indicates a "PNP" sensor.