PAX Linear Actuators
Complete systems available including motor, drive, controller, and power supply.
Nook Industries Programmable Linear Actuators are ruggedly designed for continuous duty, larger loads, long service life, and higher speeds. They incorporate a direct drive or toothed belt drive for high mechanical efficiency that allows for a quiet running performance. Programmable actuators are supplied with either a ball screw or acme screw, and either a servo or stepper drive system.
Optional Ball Screw and Acme Screw drives available
- Ball screws are used on high-speed applications.
- Acme screw actuators designed for lower duty cycles where self-locking is desired.
- Excellent power density (high forces/small frame size)
- Cabling concealed in Profile
- Integrated force sensor accessory for even control forces
- Safe handling and simple cleaning
- Long service life
- Reduced maintenance costs with lubricating access flange
- Easy replacement (DIN ISO 15552:2005-12 conformity)
- Integrated anti-rotation device
- Reduced noise
- Screw lead 5, 10, 16, 20 mm
- Stroke up to 2000 mm
- Traction/thrust force up to 114000 N
- Speed up to 1.3 m/s
- Acceleration up to 15 m/s2
- Equivalent dynamic axial force (lifetime of 2500 km up to 49600 N)
- Efficiency up to 90 %
- Repeatability up to ± 0.03 mm
- Protection classes: IP54, IP54 w/stainless steel screws, IP65
- Inline axial drive or parallel drive with high performance toothed belt
An accurate and economical alternative to pneumatic and hydraulic actuators.
PAX electric linear actuator increases process reliability while reducing cost (no air and oil). Combined with a wide choice of accessories, they can be customized for a variety of applications including:
- Material Handling and Feed Systems
- Testing Equipment and Laboratory Applications
- Valve and flap actuation
- Packaging Machinery
- Process Automation
- Food & Beverage
- 2011/65/EC: Conform to RoHS
- 2014/34/EU Equipment group II
- Category 2, gas atmospheres zone 1 and zone 2