PA05-I 0750-0500 SRT RA T
In-Line Programmable Actuator, With Ball Screw, 0750-0500 SRT RA, Stepper Motor Read More
- 0750-0500 SRT RA
- Ball Circle Diameter [in]:
- Screw Lead [in]:
- Lead Accuracy +/- [in/in]:
- Efficiency [%]:
- Ball Nut Max Velocity [in/min]:
- Max Capacity [lb]:
- Dynamic Load [lb] (Ball screw L10 life based on 1 mil. Inches of travel):
- L1 + Travel [in]:
- L2 + Travel [in]:
- L3 [in]:
- A (w/out Reducer, No Brake) [in]:
- T23 3.03 / T34 4.96 / T23IP 3.27 / T34IP 5.00
- A (w/out Reducer, Brake) [in]:
- T23B 4.28 / T34B 6.13
- A (w/Reducer, No Brake) [in]:
- T23 6.59
- A (w/Reducer, Brake) [in]:
- T23B 7.84
- B (w/out Reducer) [in]:
- T23 2.36/ T34 2.86
- B (w/Reducer) [in]:
- T23 2.86
In-Line Ball Screw Drive Programmable ActuatorPA Actuator™ offers an expanded range of performance by providing higher loads, longer life, and increased duty cycles with higher speeds and programmability.
Nook stepper motors are high-performance drives, based on the latest motion control technology. Advance features include reduced stepper noise, anti-resonance that optimizes torque and nulls mid-range instability. all this offers low-speed ripple smoothing and reduced motor heating.
PA Actuator Advantages
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Long service life.
- Anti-rotation device integrated.
- Quiet running performance.
- Complete system from one source including motor, drive, controller, and power supply.
- Ball screws are used on high-speed applications.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Strokes up to 24 in.
- Repeatability ± 0.004 in. up to ± 0.001 in.
- Standard motor and gearhead flanges for simplified selection. Optional motors are available at customer selection when specified.
- IP54 (motor dependent)
- IP65 (motor dependent)
Click the below link to access the PA Load / Speed curves