PA05-P 070-RA T
Parallel Programmable Actuator, With Acme Screw, 070-RA, Stepper Motor Read More
- 3/4-10 RA
- Screw Lead [in]:
- Lead Accuracy +/- [in/in]:
- Efficiency [%]:
- Max Capacity [lb]:
- L1 + Travel [in]:
- L2 + Travel [in]:
- L3 [in]:
- A (w/out Reducer, No Brake) [in]:
- T23 3.03 / T34 4.96
- A (w/out Reducer, Brake) [in]:
- T23B 4.32 / T34B 6.44
- A (w/Reducer, No Brake) [in]:
- T23 5.49 / T34 8.29
- A (w/Reducer, Brake) [in]:
- T23B 6.78 / T34B 9.77
Parallel Acme Screw Drive Programmable ActuatorPA Actuator™ offers an expanded range of performance by providing higher loads, longer life, and increased duty cycles with higher speeds and programmability.
Nook stepper motors are high-performance drives, based on the latest motion control technology. Advance features include reduced stepper noise, anti-resonance that optimizes torque and nulls mid-range instability. all this offers low-speed ripple smoothing and reduced motor heating.
PA Actuator Advantages
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Long service life.
- Anti-rotation device integrated.
- Quiet running performance.
- Complete system from one source including motor, drive, controller, and power supply.
- Acme screw actuators designed for lower duty cycles where self-locking is desired.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Strokes up to 24 in.
- Repeatability ± 0.004 in. up to ± 0.001 in.
- Toothed belt drive (for parallel motor mounting).
- Standard motor and gearhead flanges for simplified selection. Optional motors are available at customer selection when specified.
- IP54 (motor dependent)
- IP65 (motor dependent)
Click the below link to access the PA Load / Speed curves