Nook Industries CC™ Actuators are a combination of an electric motor and an acme screw. They are designed to be ready to install directly into any industrial or commercial application. They are ideally suited for any OEM application where linear motion is needed.
U-Mount configuration is designed with two actuating cylinders that work in tandem providing a uniform synchronized motion in the same direction, with a single motor and gear box. The tandem mount can be field-adjusted to varying widths. Additional actuator can be added to accommodate longer arrangements.
The U-Mount comes with a standard width adjustment of 70" max to 48" min center to center of the actuator rods. An optional width adjustment can be provided giving an 82" max to 60" min from center to center of the actuator rods.
These high-quality actuators feature
- Durable construction
- Dependable performance
- Long-life operation
- High repeatability
- Operation in either compression or tension loading applications
- Adjustable limit switches
- Lifetime lubrication
- Mechanical overload protection
- Corrosion resistant exterior surfaces
- Duty Cycle 25% max "on-time" of 5 minutes at rated load.
- Operating temperature range is -30°F to +160°F
- Environmental Protection Class - IP54