Nook Industries CC™ Actuators are a combination of an electric motor and a high efficiency ball screw. They are designed to be ready to install directly into any industrial or commercial application. They are ideally suited for any OEM application where linear motion is needed.
These high-quality actuators feature
- Durable construction
- Dependable performance
- Long-life operation
- High repeatability
- Operation in either compression or tension loading applications
- Adjustable limit switches
- Lifetime lubrication
- Mechanical overload protection
- Corrosion resistant exterior surfaces
- Duty Cycle 25% max "on-time" of 5 minutes at rated load.
- Operating temperature range is -30°F to +160°F
- Environmental Protection Class - IP54