- Keyway [mm]:
- 8 x 3.5
- Keyway Length [mm]:
- Weight [lb/in]:
- OD - Outside Diameter [in]:
- OD - Outside Diameter [mm]:
- A [mm]:
- B [mm]:
- International Tolerance Grade for B:
ActionJac™ LinkJac™ Line Shafting is used to interconnect the input shafts of ActionJac™ Worm Gear Screw Jacks used in a multiple arrangement. The shafts transfer the torque from the motor to the jack or from jack to jack. LinkJac™ and is available as an aluminum Tubular Shafting with bonded journals of stainless steel available in lengths up to 196".
This product featrues Tubular Shafting for higher critical speeds and torsonal twist..
There are two major concerns when selecting interconnect shaft:
- Critical Speed: How fast will the shaft be turning?
- Torsional Twist: How much torque will the shafts be transmitting