Programmable Linear Actuators
Nook Industries Programmable Linear Actuators are ruggedly designed for continuous duty, larger loads, long service life, and higher speeds. They incorporate a direct drive or toothed belt drive for high mechanical efficiency that allows for a quiet running performance. Programmable actuators are supplied with either a ball screw or acme screw, and either a servo or stepper drive system.
Both ball screw and acme screw drives available
- Ball screws are used on high-speed applications.
- Acme screw actuators designed for lower duty cycles where self-locking is desired.
Nook Industries can provide a complete system from one source including motor, drive, controller, and power supply.
Programmable Linear Actuator
- Rated for continuous duty (Servo driven ball screws).
- Anti-rotation device integrated.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Strokes up to 24 in.
- Repeatability ± 0.004 in. up to ± 0.001 in.
- Toothed belt drive (for parallel motor mounting).
- Standard motor and gearhead flanges for simplified selection. Optional motors are available.
- IP54 or IP65 (motor dependent)
- Operates at speeds up to 25 inches per second
- Long service life
- Anti-rotation device integrated
- Quiet running performance
Sensors & Transducers
Nook sensors are designed to meet the need for low cost position sensing on the PA Actuator™. It is highly accurate, with sensor repeatability up to ± .004” (0.1MM). This design allows users to install and adjust multiple sensors on a single actuator and integrate easily with a motion control system.