Nook sensors are designed to allow easy field adjustments. Magnets are secured to the extension tube to ensure a positive response once it passes near the position sensor. To adjust the position sensors simply position the extension tube in the correct position, loosen the locking screw, and then slide the movable sensor to the desired location until the sensor indicates a response. Additional sensors can be added or moved. It is also possible to add multiple sensors to the same slot.
- Rated rated operational voltage: 10-30 VDC
- Rated operational current: < 150 mA
- Sensor degree of protection: IP67
- Operating temperature: -13°F to +158°F
PA05-P-01 / 0631-1000 SRT RA / V200B-G3 / BC / 12 / ANS
In this sample string, the second character of the final cluster indicates the presence of a sensor.
- An "N" value indicates an "NPN" sensor
- A "P" value indicates a "PNP" sensor.