- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher micro step output for smooth system performance
- Supply voltage up to +40 VDC
- Output current programmable, from 3A to 2.2A
- Pulse input frequency up to 75 KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Over-voltage, over-current and phase-error protections
- Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on
The NM-4022 is a versatility fully digital stepping driver based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. The NM-4022 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, provides optimum torque, and nulls mid-range instability. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors. In addition, it is very easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drivers in the markets. These unique features make the NM-4022 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA frame size 14 to 23. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as laser cutters, laser markers, high precision X-Y tables, labeling machines, and many more. These unique features make the NM-4022 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
- Drive Only, controller supplied separately.