- Super-low motor noise offers excellent quietness
- Anti-Resonance optimizes torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Self-test and Auto-configuration technology offers optimum performance for different motors
- Multi-stepping allows a low resolution input to produce a higher micro step output for smoother system performance
- Options to set output current and micro step resolutions via DIP switch
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature and phase-error protections
- Fault out prevents damages to your machines or the materials
- Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on
The NM-12082-AC is a high voltage, fully digital stepper drive developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with traditional analog drives, NM-12082-AC can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make NM-12082-AC an ideal choice for high requirement applications. D
NM-12082-AC can drive a wide range of 2-phase stepper motors, from NEMA size 34 to 51. It can be implemented in various OEM applications such as laser cutters, laser markers, high precision X-Y tables, labeling machines, CNC router, CNC milling, etc. Its unique features make the NM-12082-AC an ideal choice for applications that require excellent performance in both low-speed and high speed movements.
- Drive Only, controller supplied separately.