Carton Packing, Filling, Measuring
A wide range of tasks with minimal changeover
Carton packing applications can have special needs that are best realized with a combination of standard and customized mechanical components. The right mix of linear motion components enables filling machines the flexibility to handle a wide range of tasks with minimal changeover. Fully enclosed linear systems keep contaminants out of the mechanisms and also eliminate risk of contaminating the filling process.
Packaging machine builders require higher speed machines for packaging and carton staging system to keep up with the higher speed of the modern machines. Because of the speed and precision required, consistent position repeatability and precise positioning accuracy are crucial.
- Low Noise and Low Maintenance
- Long Travelling Distances
- Speeds up to 8 m/s and acceleration up to 10 m/s²
- Compact Design
- Long Service Life and Excellent Reliability
- High Load Capacity and Bearing Load
- Low Weight
- Unlimited Customization
- Resistant to Difficult Environments (dust or abrasive materials)