Job Title: Tool Crib Attendant
Reports to: Manufacturing Engineering
Department: Tool Crib
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Date: May 2021
The Tool Crib Attendant is responsible for distributing and maintaining proper tooling to production employees. This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Distributes tools to production staff.
- Builds tool kits for machine operators.
- Generates and maintains a purchase list based on tool crib inventory.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Up to six months experience in related field preferred. The ideal candidate will have
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Capability to read micrometer’s and calipers.
- General computer knowledge.
- Standard understanding and knowledge of CNC cutting tools (Drills, Mills, Boring Bars, Taps, Inserts, etc.)
- Basic understanding of CNC boring operations, ACME threading operations
- Basic understanding of thread gages.
- Must be a demonstrated proactive learner
- Must be service oriented and organized
Working Conditions/ Physical Demands:
Daily activities of stocking shelves and using small tools. Walking, stooping, sitting and pulling. Daily lifting of up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
Internal: Daily interaction with staff regarding tool distribution and work-related issues
External: As needed communication with vendors regarding ordering new products.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. At the employee’s request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered.
Nook Industries, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.