PA05-I 070-RA T
In-Line Programmable Actuator, With Acme Screw, 070-RA, Stepper Motor
In-Line Acme Screw Drive Programmable ActuatorPA Actuator™ offers an expanded range of performance by providing higher loads, longer life, and increased duty cycles with higher speeds and programmability.
Nook stepper motors are high-performance drives, based on the latest motion control technology. Advance features include reduced stepper noise, anti-resonance that optimizes torque and nulls mid-range instability. all this offers low-speed ripple smoothing and reduced motor heating.
PA Actuator Advantages
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Long service life.
- Anti-rotation device integrated.
- Quiet running performance.
- Complete system from one source including motor, drive, controller, and power supply.
- Acme screw actuators designed for lower duty cycles where self-locking is desired.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Strokes up to 24 in.
- Repeatability ± 0.004 in. up to ± 0.001 in.
- Standard motor and gearhead flanges for simplified selection. Optional motors are available at customer selection when specified.
- IP54 (motor dependent)
- IP65 (motor dependent)
- PA Motor Curves
To configure a part number, download 2D/3D models, or request a quote, please select the "Quote or Download" tab and click the "Configure" button. (Step 4 of 4)
|Product||PA05-I 070-RA T|
|Screw Lead [in]||0.100|
|Lead Accuracy +/- [in/in]||0.0036|
|Max Capacity [lb]||1000|
|L1 + Travel [in]||9.05|
|L2 + Travel [in]||7.78|
|A (w/out Reducer, No Brake) [in]||T23 3.03 / T34 4.96|
|A (w/out Reducer, Brake) [in]||T23B 4.32 / T34B 6.44|
|A (w/Reducer, No Brake) [in]||T23 5.49 / T34 8.29|
|A (w/Reducer, Brake) [in]||T23B 6.78 / T34B 9.77|
|B (w/out Reducer) [in]||T23 2.36/ T34 2.86|
|B (w/Reducer) [in]||T23 2.61 / T34 3.42|
To continue, please configure your item below.
No product compatiblities identified for this product.