PA05-I 076-RA V
In-Line Programmable Actuator, With Acme Screw, 076-RA, Servo Motor
In-Line Acme Screw Drive Programmable ActuatorPA Actuator™ offers an expanded range of performance by providing higher loads, longer life, and increased duty cycles with higher speeds and programmability.
Servo Drive PA Actuators provide the precise, accurate and control many linear applications need today. The servo motor actuator can be fitted with a verity of gear reduction from 1.5:1 to 10:1.
PA Actuator Advantages
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Long service life.
- Anti-rotation device integrated.
- Quiet running performance.
- Complete system from one source including motor, drive, controller, and power supply.
- Acme screw actuators designed for lower duty cycles where self-locking is desired.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Strokes up to 24 in.
- Repeatability ± 0.004 in. up to ± 0.001 in.
- Standard motor and gearhead flanges for simplified selection. Optional motors are available at customer selection when specified.
- IP54 (motor dependent)
- IP65 (motor dependent)
- PA Motor Curves
To configure a part number, download 2D/3D models, or request a quote, please select the "Quote or Download" tab and click the "Configure" button. (Step 4 of 4)
|Product||PA05-I 076-RA V|
|Screw Lead [in]||0.166|
|Lead Accuracy +/- [in/in]||0.0036|
|Max Capacity [lb]||1000|
|L1 + Travel [in]||9.05|
|L2 + Travel [in]||7.78|
|A (w/out Reducer, No Brake) [in]||5.42|
|A (w/out Reducer, Brake) [in]||6.96|
|A (w/Reducer, No Brake) [in]||8.09|
|A (w/Reducer, Brake) [in]||9.62|
|B (w/out Reducer) [in]||2.44|
|B (w/Reducer) [in]||2.91|
To continue, please configure your item below.
No product compatiblities identified for this product.