T Mounted CC Series Compact Cylinder, Acme Screw Driven, 110 VAC with a 28:1 Gear Ratio
Nook Industries CC™ Actuators are a combination of an electric motor and an acme screw. They are designed to be ready to install directly into any industrial or commercial application. They are ideally suited for any OEM application where linear motion is needed.
T-Mount configuration is designed with two actuating cylinders that work in opposing directions. Both actuator rods are connected to the same motor and gearbox providing a uniform synchronized motion in the opposite direction.
These high-quality actuators feature
- Durable construction
- Dependable performance
- Long-life operation
- High repeatability
- Operation in either compression or tension loading applications
- Adjustable limit switches
- Lifetime lubrication
- Mechanical overload protection
- Corrosion resistant exterior surfaces
- Duty Cycle 25% max "on-time" of 5 minutes at rated load.
- Operating temperature range is -30°F to +160°F
- Environmental Protection Class - IP54
To configure a part number, download 2D/3D models, or request a quote, please select the "Quote or Download" tab and click the "Configure" button. (Step 4 of 4)
|Screw Type||Acme Screw|
|Screw Size||5/8-5 RA|
|Load Capacity [lb]||500|
|Trunnion -Trunnion [in]||13.5|
|Duty Cycle [% of 5 Minutes]||25|
|Maximum Temperature Range [F°]||160|
|Minimum Temperature Range [F°]||-30|
To continue, please configure your item below.
No product compatiblities identified for this product.