Standard Mounted CC Series Compact Cylinder, Ball Screw Driven, 12 VDC High Speed Motor with a 18:1 Gear Ratio
Nook Industries CC™ Actuators are a combination of an electric motor and a high efficiency ball screw. They are designed to be ready to install directly into any industrial or commercial application. They are ideally suited for any OEM application where linear motion is needed.
These high-quality actuators feature
- Durable construction
- Dependable performance
- Long-life operation
- High repeatability
- Operation in either compression or tension loading applications
- Adjustable limit switches
- Lifetime lubrication
- Mechanical overload protection
- Corrosion resistant exterior surfaces
- Duty Cycle 25% max "on-time" of 5 minutes at rated load.
- Operating temperature range is -30°F to +160°F
- Environmental Protection Class - IP54
To configure a part number, download 2D/3D models, or request a quote, please select the "Quote or Download" tab and click the "Configure" button. (Step 4 of 4)
|Screw Type||Ball Screw|
|Screw Size||0631-0200 SRT RA|
|Voltage||12 VDC Hi Speed|
|Load Capacity [lb]||750|
|Duty Cycle [% of 5 Minutes]||25|
|Maximum Temperature Range [F°]||160|
|Minimum Temperature Range [F°]||-30|
To continue, please configure your item below.
No product compatiblities identified for this product.