In-Line Programmable Actuator Features
In-Line Ball Screw Drive Programmable Actuator
PA Actuator™ offers an expanded range of performance by providing higher loads, longer life, and increased duty cycles with higher speeds and programmability. This in-line programmable actuator is ruggedly designed to provide the performance necessary for your application.
PA Actuator Advantages
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Long service life.
- Anti-rotation device integrated.
- Quiet running performance.
- Complete system from one source including motor, drive, controller, and power supply.
- Ball screws are used on high-speed applications.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Strokes up to 24 in.
- Repeatability ± 0.004 in. up to ± 0.001 in.
- Standard motor and gearhead flanges for simplified selection. Optional motors are available at customer selection when specified.
- IP54 (motor dependent)
- IP65 (motor dependent)
Please choose from the following In-Line Programmable Actuator categories
Please select a product below to proceed.