Parallel Programmable Actuator Features
In-Line Ball Screw Drive Programmable Actuator
PA Actuator™ offers an expanded range of performance by providing higher loads, longer life, and increased duty cycles with higher speeds and programmability. This parallel programmable actuator is ruggedly designed to provide the performance necessary for your application.
PA Actuator Advantages
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Long service life.
- Anti-rotation device integrated.
- Quiet running performance.
- Complete system from one source including motor, drive, controller, and power supply.
- Ball screws are used on high-speed applications.
- High mechanical efficiency.
- Strokes up to 24 in.
- Repeatability ± 0.004 in. up to ± 0.001 in.
- Toothed belt drive (for parallel motor mounting).
- Standard motor and gearhead flanges for simplified selection. Optional motors are available at customer selection when specified.
- IP54 (motor dependent)
- IP65 (motor dependent)
Please choose from the following Parallel Programmable Actuator categories
Please select a product below to proceed.