Single Nut with Flange Features
Nook Industries is a leading producer of miniature ball screws, offering a wide variety of sizes and configurations. The miniature single nut ball screw product line is supplied as a complete assembly form only. Screw ends can be machined to customer requirements in nearly any diameter and length configuration.
Some sizes of miniature ball screws are supplied with EZZE MOUNT™ bearing supports to make complete assemblies. Smaller size screw diameters can be enlarged by fitting a sleeve to the screw to allow mating with an EZZE MOUNT™.
- The flange mounting provides a compact connection.
- Internal Returns Body design.
- Utilizing precision thread-rolling technology
- Wide range of diameters and leads
- State-of-the-art ball return mechanisms
- Custom sizes and configurations available
Please choose from the following Single Nut with Flange categories
|Product Info||Details||Performance Specifications|
|Product||Material||Thread Direction||Lead [mm]||Dynamic Load Ca [N]||Static Load [N]|
|MBN 4 × 1 RS Flanged|
|MBN 6 × 2 RS Flanged|
|MBN 8×2.5 RS Flanged|
|MBN 8×2.5 RA Flanged|
|MBN 10×2 RS Flanged|
|MBN 10×2 RA Flanged|