Series 500 Features Overview
Series 500™ offers an expanded range of performance by providing higher loads, longer life, and increased duty cycles with higher speeds and programmability.
Series 500™ Advantages
- Rated for continuous duty
- Operates at speeds up to 25 inches per second
- Ball screws are used on high-speed applications
- Long service life
- Anti-rotation device integrated
- Quiet running performance
- Complete system from one source including motor, drive, controller, and power supply
- Both ball screw and acme screw drives available
- Acme screw actuators designed for lower duty cycles where self-locking is desired.
- High mechanical efficiency
- Strokes up to 24 in
- Repeatability up to ± 0.001 in
- Toothed belt drive (for parallel motor mounting)
- Standard motor and gearhead flanges for simplified selection.
- Optional motors are available at customer selection when specified
- IP54 Standard
- IP65 Optional