Metric Ball Screw Jacks Quick Reference
|MODEL||Gear Ratio||Capacity (kN)||Lifting Screw Dia.(mm)||Screw Lead (mm)||Root Dia. (mm)||Raise for One Turn of Worm (mm)||Max Input Torque (N·m)||Max Input (kW)||Max Worm Speed at Rated Load (rpm)||Max Load at 1,425 rpm (kN)||Torque to Raise 1 kN (N·m)||No Load Torque (N·m)||Back Drive Holding Torque|
- The recommended maximum speed is 3,000 rpm providing that the recommended horsepower and temperature are not exceeded.
- Input torque is shown as torque to lift one kN of load. Starting torque is 50% greater than torque shown. For loads less than 25% of rated loads add tare drag torque.
- Maximum allowable horsepower ratings are based on a 35% duty cycle. For operation at higher duty cycles or repeated use over any segment of the total travel, temperature must be monitored and remain less than 95°C.
- Overload capacity of the Metric Ball Screw Jack is as follows: 0% for dynamic loads, 20% for static loads.
- All Ball Screw Jacks can backdrive and require some means of holding the load, such as a brake on the motor. The product specification pages of our Worm Gear Screw Jacks Catalog show holding torque values. Holding torque represents the amount of input torque required to restrain the load and does not indicate recommended brake size to bring dynamic load to stop.
- All units are suitable for intermittent operation providing that the housing temperature including ambient is not lower than -30°C. or higher than +95°C. Factory supplied grease in standard units will operate in this range. For higher or lower operating temperature ranges consult Nook Industries.
- Accessories such as boots, limit switches, top plates and clevises are available.
- Catalog dimensions are representative only and are subject to change without notice. For construction, use only certified prints.
- Units are not to be used as personnel support or movement.
- End-of-travel stops are not provided.
- Starting torque is100% greater than torque shown.
- No load torque need only be added if operating under 25% rated load.