CC Cylinder Setting Limit Switches
Setting The Retracted Limit Switch
- Drive the Actuator in the Retract direction with the lift rod unsecured from the load until the bottom limit switch is contacted.
- Retract the lift rod by hand until it contacts the bottom stop.
- Rotate one full rotation, allowing for approximately .200 over-travel.
Setting The Extended Limit Switch
- Drive the Actuator in the Extended direction until the desired limit is achieved.
- Remove back cover.
- Loosen the setscrew on the Limit Switch Rod.
- Adjust the Limit Switch Rod until the Extended Switch is contacted.
- Re-Tighten the setscrew.
- Replace Cover.