CC Cylinder Sensor Options
Nook sensor options are used to provide input to counters, PLCs, or other control systems.
The 10K ohm potentiometer provides a varying resistance in proportion to the travel. Potentiometers offer absolute position feedback regardless of the loss of power.
The hall effect sensor provides pulses at the rate of 40 per inch of travel.
Reed Switch (Optional)
The reed switch provides contact closures at the rate of 40 per inch of travel. Contact Nook Engineering for ordering details.
- All resolutions stated are before quadrature decoding (example: 1,000 PPR x 4 = 4,000 counts)
- Pulses per Rev Options [PPR] : 48, 96, 100, 125, 196, 200, 250, 256, 384, 400, 500, 512, 800, 1,000, 1,024, 2,048.
- Resolution: All resolutions stated are before quadrature decoding (example 1000 PPR x 4 = 4000 counts)
- 3.6 VDC - 5.5 VDC; Max power consumption 10mA
- Temp range: -40 - 100°C
- Current consumption: 6mA (typ), 10mA max