Practical Applications of Nook Linear Motion Systems
Nook Industries offers a wide selection of linear motion systems and components ranging from standard, off-the-shelf screw lengths to engineered linear motion and control systems. With such a large variety of options to choose from, it's important to understand that some systems and components are more suited for a particular application than others.
Our hope is to provide you with some practical applications of our precision linear motion systems in real-world situations in this area of the website. This should help to familiarize you with the various types of solutions that we provide and provide you with some examples of how you can apply our systems and products to fulfill your specific design requirements.
Below is a list of application examples classified by product division. Browse through the examples of linear motion systems applications and contact us with any questions - we're always available to help with the details of your particular application.
Please select the type of applications that you would like to review:
Precision Actuator Applications
- Distribution Conveyor (Electric Cylinders)
- HVAC Duct Valve (Electric Cylinders)
- Scanner Positioning (Linear Slide Systems)
- Oven Conveyor Application (Worm Gear Screw Jacks)
- Platform Lift Application (Worm Gear Screw Jacks)
- Material Lift Application (Worm Gear Screw Jacks)
- Feed Table Lift Application (Worm Gear Screw Jacks)